Subang Jaya Assembly of God is a community of people of different ages, marital status and walks of life. We are growing together in the Word of God, worshipping and serving Him and reaching out to our community. We are very excited to see lives being touched and transformed by God. We believe in the empowerment of the Holy Spirit in our lives.
We welcome you to join us for our Sunday Celebration Services for a time of anointed worship and the Word of God. As a Cell Church, we strongly encourage our members to get involved in a LifeCell where we journey through life together. Join a LifeCell today for a time of fellowship, Bible discussions and food!
A missional church that transforms lives and impacts nations.
Lead people into True Worship
We will magnify God by leading people into joyful and sincere worship.
Foster Authentic Fellowship
We will build a culture of openness and mutual acceptance that strengthens relationships within the spiritual family at Subang Jaya AG.
Build Maximum Discipleship
We will intentionally disciple every new believer to be steadfast followers of Jesus, who will in turn make more disciples.
Equipped for Anointed Ministry
We will educate members and encourage the operation of spiritual gifts so as to engage in active ministry.
Achieve Effective Missions and Evangelism
We will intentionally equip and upskill members to effectively proclaim the Gospel in both local and cross-cultural settings.
What We Believe
1. Authority of God's Word: The Bible, both the Old and New Testaments, is inspired by God. It is the revelation of God to man, the infallible, authoritative rule of faith and conduct (1 Thessalonians 2:13; 2 Timothy 3:15-17; 2 Peter 1:21).
2. One True God: There is one true God who has revealed himself as Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Deuteronomy 6:4; Isaiah 43:10,11; Matthew 28:19; Luke 3:22)
3. Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ: The Lord Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God. The Scriptures declare: His virgin birth (Matthew 1:23; Luke 1:31,35), His sinless life (Hebrews 7:26; 1 Peter 2:22), His miracles (Acts 2:22; 10:38), His substitutionary work on the cross (1 Corinthians 15:3; 2 Corinthians 5:21), His bodily resurrection from the dead (Matthew 28:6; Luke 24:39; 1 Corinthians 15:4), His exaltation to the right hand of God (Acts 1:9, 11; 2:33; Philippians 2:9-11;
4. Fall of Man: Man was created good and upright but by voluntary transgression fell and thereby incurred physical and spiritual death, which is separation from God (Genesis 1:26, 27; 2:17; 3:6; Romans 5:12-19)
5. Salvation of Man: Man’s only hope of redemption is through the shed blood of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
The conditions to salvation: Salvation is received through repentance toward God and faith toward the Lord Jesus Christ (Luke 24:47; John 3:3; Romans 10:13-15; Ephesians 2:8; Titus 2:11; 3:5-7).
Evidences of salvation: The inward evidence is the direct witness of the Spirit (Romans 8:16). The outward evidence to all men is a life of righteousness and holiness (Ephesians 4:24; Titus 2:12).
6. Ordinances of the Church: Man was created good and upright but by voluntary transgression fell and thereby incurred physical and spiritual death, which is separation from God (Genesis 1:26, 27; 2:17; 3:6; Romans 5:12-19).
7. Baptism of the Holy Spirit: All believers are entitled to and should ardently expect and earnestly seek the baptism in the Holy Spirit. With it comes enduement of power for life and service (Luke 24:49; Acts 1:4, 8; 1 Corinthians 12:1-31). It is distinct from and subsequent to the new birth (Acts 8:12-17; 10:44-46; 11:14-16; 15:7-9).
8. Initial physical evidences of the Baptism of the Holy Spirit: The baptism of believers in the Holy Spirit is witnessed by the initial physical sign of speaking with other tongues as the Spirit of God gives them utterance (Acts 2:4).
9. Sanctification: Sanctification is an act of separation from that which is evil, and of dedication to God (Romans 12:1, 2; 1 Thessalonians 5:23; Hebrews 13:12). Scriptures teach a life of holiness without which no man shall see the Lord (Hebrews 12:14).
10. Church and it's Mission: The church is the body of Christ of which each believer is a part (Ephesians 1:22, 23; 2:22; Hebrews 12:23).
11. Ministry: A divinely called and scripturally ordained ministry is for the threefold purpose of leading the church in: evangelizing the world (Mark 16:15-20; worshipping God (John 4:23, 24); building a body of saints being perfected in the image of His Son (Ephesians 4:11,16).
12. Divine Healing: Divine healing is an integral part of the gospel, provided for in the Atonement, and is the privilege of all believers (Isaiah 53:4,5; Matthew 8:16,17; James 5:14-16).
13. Blessed Hope: The resurrection of those who have fallen asleep in Christ and their rapture together with those who are alive at the coming of the Lord is the imminent and blessed hope of the Church (Romans 8:23; 1 Corinthians 15:51,52; 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17; Titus 2:13).
14. Millennial Reign of Christ: The second coming of Christ includes the rapture of all Christians, which is our blessed hope, followed by the visible return of Christ with His saints to reign on the earth for 1,000 years (Zechariah 14:5; Matthew 24:27, 30; Revelation 1:7; 19:11-14; 20:1-6).
15. Final Judgement: There will be a final judgment of the wicked dead according to their works. Whoever is not found written in the Book of Life will be consigned to everlasting punishment in the lake of fire (Matthew 25:46; Mark 9:43-48; Revelation 19:20; 20:11-15; 21:8).
16. New Heavens and Earth: We, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth wherein dwelleth righteousness (2 Peter 3:13; Revelation 21, 22).